Your family is invited to celebrate Christmas immediately following the Kid's Choir presentation on December 11th. The Workshop begins at 6:30pm and you will be able to decorate cookies, see Santa, and more! This is a free family event and you can register by clicking HERE.
WHAT IS AWANA?
AWANA (Approved Workman Are Not Ashamed) at Kingsland First Baptist invites kids from Preschool through 5th grade to join us on Sunday evenings during the school year. Club starts at 5:00pm and finishes at 7:00pm. During their weekly time at AWANA, your child will participate in organized, team centered games; engaging,Bible based, large group lessons; dialogue in small group Bible studies and be challenged to memorize specific Bible verses. AWANA is an environment where kids feel safe,encouraged, and supported.
WHAT HAPPENS IN AWANA CLUB?
1. FUN! – First and foremost, we desire Sunday evenings to be the bright spot of the week because your child is involved!
2. LIFE TOOLS - Everything AWANA stands for is centered on encouragement, discipling, and spiritually equipping your child. We are honored to partner with you as you introduce your child to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ!
3. LEADERSHIP SKILLS – The format and learning style that AWANA hinges on provides a clear and easy path for parents to fill their role as spiritual leaders for their kids. The AWANA handbook that your child will work to complete throughout the year provides countless opportunities for Mom and Dad to be involved in a very easy to use and simple format!
DUES - There are some costs that we ask parents to cover to help keep the AWANA program running. The dues help us to provide your child(ren) with a snack while on campus.
Cost breakdown for the yearly dues:
1 Child = $20 per family
2 Children = $30 per family
3 Children = $45 per family
4+ Children = $50 per family
QUESTIONS - If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact our Club Commander, Lucas Landreth, at email@example.com.
OPPORTUNITIES TO SERVE – The AWANA program is just one part of the overall KF Kids Ministry. When you join the team of AWANA volunteers, you have the privilege of serving our littlest and youngest members in various capacities.
Qualifications of Volunteers:
a) Be a member of KFBC & complete a background check form to work with children.
b) Have a love for children and a desire to see them grow spiritually.
c) Faithfully attend at least 1 adult worship service per week & is dedicated to their own personal spiritual growth.
d) Strive to be a positive example for kids and other volunteers to follow.
AWANA AGE GROUPS:
(Child’s birthday must be on or before September 1)
Puggles – 2yrs
Cubbies – Preschoolers
Sparks – Kindergarten through 2nd Grade
T&T (Truth and Training) – 3rd Grade through 5th Grade
KIDS CENTRIKID CAMP
Kids who have completed 3rd-5th grade are invited to have a week of exciting fun and growing at CentriKid! This year we will be headed to Brewton Parker College from July 10th-14th. You can register your child by clicking HERE.
WEE KIDS CHOIR
for Kids 3 Years - Kindergarten
Wednesday's in the Children's Church Room
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
for Kids 1st - 5th Grade
Wednesday's in The Refuge
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- KF Kids Choir provides our children with spiritual and musical experiences that will help them to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ and develop their God-given talents.
- During our time, we will focus on:
- • Raising up future worship leaders
- • Learning songs- old and new- that lead others into the presence of God
- • Working on seasonal music events (additional rehearsals added, when needed, to enhance these events.)
- We have a Facebook group page for those needing updated information. Click on the icon below to go to that group page
We have a Facebook group page for those needing updated information.Click on the icon to go to that group page.